Career Services: Churches and Ministries
Thank you for considering DTS graduates for your ministry opening. The Ministry Opportunities Listing (MOL) is our secure website for posting full-time ministry opportunities.
Please support our efforts to be good stewards of our resources and the environment: provide a current, regularly-checked e-mail address for Career Services communications such as ministry/position referrals, subscription reminders, and other Career Services-related information.
- Fill out the Ministry Listing Form.
- Posting positions, and viewing and receiving resumes, is free to churches and ministries.
- Once approved and posted, the position is listed for one year, until it expires or is filled.
- If a position is part-time or an internship, we recommend using the DTS Job Board.
- Once your position is approved, you will receive confirmation with an access code. Use it to begin reviewing candidates’ resumes.
- Candidates will send resumes directly to the church or ministry.
- To protect confidential information, we do not make available a list of candidates.
- Only alumni and upcoming graduates currently in Placement see your listing.
- If Placement is authorized to do so, we make referrals on behalf of candidates, and at our discretion. When Placement makes a referral, you receive a notification that a candidate’s resume is available to view on your website.
- Review and contact candidates.
- Though Placement makes referrals for likely candidates, it is your search committee that determines each candidate’s suitability.
- Please be sure to notify all candidates of their status in your search process. They appreciate the communication regarding decisions that affect their candidacy at your church.
- Manage your profile and listings.
- To view or make changes to your listing, log into the Ministry Listing Form at any time.
- Forgot your access code? Enter your ministry’s information in the form on the second half of the MOL login page, and follow the on-screen steps to retrieve it.
- The Search – Helpful Hints for a Successful Pastoral Search Process
- Pastoral Compensation (PDF)
- Interview Questions (PDF)
- Financial Checklist for New Ministers
- Why Opting Out of Social Security is Not the Answer
We are available to host Zoom or Skype interviews with our candidates. Contact us to set up a time for your church or ministry.
- 214-887-5106 or 888-DTS-ALUM