Alumni Continuing Education
All Online Courses and Syllabi are available free to Alumni for viewing at any time. You must be registered and logged in to watch online courses.
- Enroll as a regular student in any of the master’s-level courses offered at DTS for the special Alumni Tuition Rate plus the General and Technology Fees.
- Course work is required, exams are taken, and grades will be recorded on your transcript.
- Since these courses are transcripted, other schools may accept them as transfer credit. However, if you want to apply these courses towards another degree at DTS, you must apply for that degree through the Admissions Office and you will need to pay the full tuition rate.
- Complete the DTS Alumni Nondegree Application to start the process.
Alumni CGS Completion Program
- This program allows all qualified non-graduated alumni the opportunity to complete the Certificate of Graduate Studies program.
- Complete and return the application to the Admissions office.
Care for Pastors
Care for Pastors seeks to uphold pastoral families in ministry by providing a safe place for them to turn, an ongoing relationship of encouragement and counsel, and resources that ignite growth in the pastor’s family, church and community.