Alumni Continuing Education
All Online Courses and Syllabi are available free to Alumni for viewing at any time. You must be logged in to watch online courses.
- Enroll as a regular student in any of the master’s-level courses offered at DTS for the special Alumni Tuition Rate plus the General and Technology Fees.
- Course work is required, exams are taken, and grades will be recorded on your transcript.
- Since these courses are transcripted, other schools may accept them as transfer credit. However, if you want to apply these courses towards another degree at DTS, you must apply for that degree through the Admissions Office and you will need to pay the full tuition rate.
- Complete the DTS Alumni Nondegree Application to start the process.
Alumni CGS Completion Program
- This program allows all qualified non-graduated alumni the opportunity to complete the Certificate of Graduate Studies program.
- Complete and return the application to the Admissions office.
The Doctor of Ministry degree program is designed to provide advanced training in the practice of biblically and theologically oriented ministry to those actively involved in vocational or bivocational ministry. The program concentrates on developing expertise in the biblical rationale, sociological strategy, and practical implementation of ministry.
The heart of the DEdMin is flexibility and personalization. To begin, you will create an overall plan of study. This plan may emphasize one of several areas such as Advanced Academic Ministry, Educational Leadership, Marriage and Family Ministry, Spiritual Formation, or Women in Ministry. Students may also design a degree plan with a varied approach. That plan, which is evaluated annually, originates from individual goals and an assessment of the perceived strengths and limitations of each student.
The Doctor of Philosophy combines the highest of standards of academic scholarship with a heart for God’s Word and the theology of the church.
Care for Pastors
Care for Pastors seeks to uphold pastoral families in ministry by providing a safe place for them to turn, an ongoing relationship of encouragement and counsel, and resources that ignite growth in the pastor’s family, church and community.
DTS and Ministry Safe have partnered to offer Sexual Abuse Awareness Training. This proactive education seeks to equip current students and DTS alumni with a clear understanding of sexual abuse, sexual abusers, effective preventative protocols, a compassionate model of care addressing the needs of abuse survivors, and an appropriate response to abuse allegations arising in church and ministry environments.
To gain complementary access to Ministry Safe’s Sexual Abuse Awareness Training as an DTS alumnus/a, please login. DTS alone will use this information for assessment purposes. Ministry Safe will only use your email address to send you the training link.