To request a transcript, click the button.
- All transcripts are sent as official transcripts.
- There is a $10 fee for each institution or individual to whom you need to send a transcript (all of your DTS degrees – ThM, DMin, PhD, etc – are sent to each recipient).
- A separate request must be made for each copy of your transcript to be sent.
- Transcripts are sent as a secure file to the recipient. You must either select a recipient from the list -OR- provide an email address and name of the recipient.
- The transcript recipient will be notified by email that your transcript is available for download.
- You must fully complete the payment process for your order to be received.
- If the recipient requires a paper copy of your transcript, please complete the process to request and pay for your transcript. Request the transcript as an email to yourself if recipient is not on the list. Then email email@example.com with your name, id number, and the address where your transcript should be mailed.
- If your record has an outstanding hold, you will be notified and your request will not be processed. Please contact the office that put on the hold to resolve the issue.
- If you graduated before 1984, please contact the registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a transcript.
- If you have any questions, please email (email@example.com) or call the Alumni Office at 214-887-5100.