To request a transcript, click the button.
- All transcripts are sent as official transcripts.
- There is a $10 fee for each institution or individual to whom you need to send a transcript (all of your DTS degrees – ThM, DMin, PhD, etc – are sent to each recipient).
- A separate request must be made for each copy of your transcript to be sent.
- Transcripts are sent as a secure file to the recipient. You must either select a recipient from the list -OR- provide an email address and name of the recipient.
- The transcript recipient will be notified by email that your transcript is available for download.
- You must fully complete the payment process for your order to be received.
- If the recipient requires a paper copy of your transcript, please complete the process to request and pay for your transcript. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, id number, and the address where your transcript should be mailed.
- If your record has an outstanding hold, you will be notified and your request will not be processed. Please contact the office that put on the hold to resolve the issue.
- If you have any questions, please email (email@example.com) or call the Alumni Office at 214-887-5100.